Founded in 1998, the Cori Care mission is to:
- Serve customers, family members, and other support persons with the knowledge, care and respect that we would and do want in our own lives from professionals who serve us and our family members.
- Be comprised of individuals and teams of individuals who take pride in their knowledge, professionalism, competency, caring and commitment.
- Exhibit excellence in recruitment, training and retention of staff, in the recognition that quality staffing is the basis of quality care.
- Engage in on-going quality improvement in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Exemplify the following statement: “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” Martin Luther King, Jr.